View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #10
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Okay, I'll show my first attempt years ago at a Teddy Bear type thing. I've made many different bears after this one, but we always think most fondly of our first, I think. And yes, he does have an entire body (including legs); I just can't find a photo of his whole self.

This is NOT my only interest.
So cute! My mom made teddy bears also. She did the state fair crafts exhibitions and was upber competitive! With all of her handicrafts, I honestly think her real hobby was collecting blue ribbons.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote