View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 01:50 PM   #44
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I think that's based on the photo from The Boy Genius Report (which many of us wondered about being of a prototype). We have no actual facts to that effect from Amazon. The back didn't look removable and there were no discernible slots. No SD card seems atrocious unless they're really loading it up with memory. Still. I wouldn't like it. Getting rid of the removable battery would likewise be an unpopular move, IMO. I suppose, if that photo is a real Kindle 2, the back could come off in a way they couldn't detect in poor quality photo. A lot of assumptions were made based on that photo.
That was my point.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote