View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #44
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Currently biting into cotton pads to stem the bleeding form having two wisdom teeth out this morning.
Not sure the sedation was strong enough - they said it'd be like being very drunk, and I probably wouldn't remember anything.
Don't feel drunk, and remember quite a lot of cutting, chipping and tugging .

Looking forward to a few days feeling sorry for myself, mooching about doing nothing but reading - my favourite part of feeling poorly .
I hope you are feeling better today, Sparrow!!

I remember when I had my wisdom teeth out. Three the first time and then the fourth many years later.

The first time was a nightmare. I was under general anesthesia ... and that went fine. However, they gave me codeine to take for the pain ... and I didn't know at the time that I was seriously allergic to the stuff. So, naturally, while home all alone, I took some and immediately went into anaphylactic shock. Good times.

Then, years later (maybe 20 or so years later), I heard that the oral surgeon who took out my first three wisdom teeth was arrested for molesting his patients while they were out under general anesthetic.

Oh ... that just made the memory of those few days sooooo much better!! Now, I get to imagine horrible things that probably never happened.

Last edited by RickyMaveety; 08-02-2008 at 01:44 PM.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote