View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
should
Harry, Should??? Nothing like a summary judgement on your part!

I couldn't decide whether to post it in the "Deals" section or the "Sony" section. I decided the "Deals" folks would be glad to know about it but now they won't be able to.

(I read the guidelines before posting and it says that "discreet" promotions are allowed; thus, I tried to be discreet. Guess I failed!)
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote