View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #7
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Sorry, I have no idea; I haven't actually read this, just did a quick skim of the opening, which started off with a version of The Tempest retold in prose like someone was telling a bedtime story to the kiddies. They're probably a bit truncated, since there seem to be a lot of retellings to fit into a 500 kb text file, but the storyline didn't seem especially dumbed-down for what little I looked at.

Anyway, you can always click the "Generated HTML" link to look through the book online before you download the e-reader version.

i get the impression they have been edited down to cope with the MTV generation kids as they seem to be very short in length including the html file.

thanks.
thanks.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote