View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 05:52 AM   #73
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
So, I've made the decision to part with my T1 I spoke to them today and since they don't have a fix for the bugs and they don't know when they'll be able to sort it out, I asked for a refund.

If they fix it, I will probably re-purchase it because I think it's a great reader and definitely the best one available where I live. By then, maybe it will even have dropped in price

It's sad, though, I'm disappointed
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote