View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 01:50 AM   #13
Fourl29
Connoisseur
Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
they've done tons of mistakes, alienated pro users, stayed stale in a lot of fronts, overpriced, the maps debacle, poor ui choices for os x, and other's have caught up too, android and windows give manufacturers plenty of choices for tablets and phones so anyone can come up with something good with a good os too. A lot of ANAL-ysts were claiming apple would reach $1000, I always firmly believed they'd start dropping faster than anything because I follow the market and I got a good feel for it. There's also that much time that you can stay in hype and trendy, people want variety too. Still their prospects don't look dim at all and if they play their cards right they will be cruising along for a while.
Fourl29 is offline   Reply With Quote