View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM   #30
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
People always don't know what is best for them.That is why we have governments to decide for us.
As you can see, I added a bandwagon, unfortunately, it is small and can only hold a stringed quartet. But I am hoping someone else will bring another bandwagon, perhaps carrying Coldplay, or if they have enough money, the Rolling Stones.

I agree that people always don't know what is best for them. However, the government is equally bad at knowing what is good for people. This is why you need to just defer to my judgement, as it is actually correct.

First, folder support is un-needed,
Second, a snack dispenser is absolutely required, although I am researching the optimal flavour,
Third, I you need to dye your hair bright blue. Take my word for it; it is best for you.