View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 10:13 PM   #14
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Sony makes dozens of products that do not need an aftermaket of some kind. Why would'nt they do the same thing with an e-book reader ?
Apple really opened a Pandora box with the Ipod/Itunes thing and every bigger company will now mostly focus on this type of market strategies.
When Sony started the Walkman, It did not have Its foot in the music industry at the time. Nowadays it's "create a need and then the the tool".
I'm sick of It. That is why I prefer a small company like Irex, although the Iliad is way too expensive for what It does. They could have made a killing with the novelty of the tool but lost most of the advantage they had by making everyone wait so long.
Ahhh! patience...time will tell.
I'd sure like to see other player in that arena, maybe Samsung or RCA ?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote