View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #20
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Just curious. What's the "+1" refer to? And what's "OneNote"?
OneNote is a notes database application. It allows you to take notes and store them for quick and easy retrieval.

I've found ZIM desktop Wiki to be a similar application. It is OpenSource and as such it is free for both personal and commercial use.

Tomboy is another popular open source note taking application, but I prefer Zim for Windows, but Zim is not available for Unbutu Linux in an easy to install format, (so when I'm using Unbutu, Zim is not available).

Edit: By coincidence, I have just discovered ZIM IS available for Unbutu. If you go to the Unbutu Software Center, you will find it filed under Accessories and not under Office

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 02-27-2013 at 06:32 PM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote