View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #110
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves Gorat View Post
Similar issue with Porsche: They price their cars not by manufacturing cost, but by branding objectives (and profit) - and even they are expanding too quickly for my taste. Even my neighbour could now be driving a Porsche (and yes, he would have an iPhone).
All the best,

Yves
Yes, it is so sad what the world is coming to. When my neighbour drove up in his new Rolls yesterday, I was heartbroken for I knew I'd have to dump mine. Well, seems it's back to the old sedan chair for me.

Last edited by doubleshuffle; 01-17-2013 at 01:59 AM.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote