View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:39 AM   #5
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesca Thomas View Post
Hi there,

My name is Cesca.

I live in Canada and my husband just purchased a brand new Kobo Glo for me for an early Xmas present.

I was not even asking for one, but had vaguely thought it would be nice to have one, instead of carrying around a heavy book all the time.

This is just a quick intro of me so you know that I am a total newbie. Afterall, this is my very first e-reader.

My husband says I cant call it a Kindle reader because it is NOT a Kindle. LOL

I love the fact that he purchased a Canadian made e-reader and that he didn't buy me a Kindle - because I would NOT want to be locked into Amazon all the time.

Now I just have to figure out how to get a free ebook from Project Gutenberg onto my Kobo Glo without necessarily going through the Kobo Books website - where I am of course registered.

Its getting late

Ciao for now

Cesca
You can also borrow books from your public libarary, with a little help from adobe digital editions. And its free to do so!

Good luck

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote