View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #15
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Great work, Andrusz! However, I would like to repeat that the search mechanism used for dicthtml-ja does not do a good job. For an explanation, see this post. You can verify what I am saying by pointing at, e.g., 調. With your dictionary loaded, the reader will provide as the closest match "しらべ [白檜] (n) (uk) Veitch's silver fir (Abies veitchii)/". The correct answer, however, is: "ちょう [調] /(n) (1) pitch/tone/key/(2) time/tempo/(n,suf) (3) mood/tendency/style/(n) (4) (arch) tax on products/". Note: My KT is still on FW 2.1.5. If the handling of the Japanese dictionary has improved under a more recent FW, please tell me. Because then I would manually upgrade.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote