View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:37 PM   #938
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormharper View Post
I'm having a problem getting updates onto my Kindle & am hoping someone here can tell me what I'm doing wrong. When I update a story using FFDL & then want to put the updated story on my Kindle - it reloads an older file that does not have the new chapter. I've tried it both ways - with the story not on the Kindle & once with it on the Kindle. Both times loaded an older file. However, if I check the file in Calibre it shows the new chapters. On the add to Kindle list I've got it set to add/overwrite.

If some one knows what I'm doing wrong I would appreciate the help.
I suspect this is more likely an issue with your FFDL config than it is with Reading List.

Do you have the 'Delete other existing formats?' option in FFDL turned on? I suspect what's happening is that you're loading an out of date mobi that needs to be converted. Assuming you're downloading epub and converting to mobi, that is.