View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #74
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by feenix1363 View Post
I'm sold on the Glo. Ordered mine when it was announced yesterday. I refuse to buy any Kindle while they continue to treat EU citizens as a second class citizens. I'm sick of having to wait until after the US on every release. Amazon are big enough that they should be able to pull off worldwide releases, not US market for a year then maybe the rest of the world at some unknown time later.
That's great news. Congrats on your upcoming new eReader. We spend a lot of time making sure our great customers all over the world have access to our latest goodies as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindrop View Post
I think no one posted this video yet (i am sorry if i'm mistaken):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQC6IPM4_GU

There's also a review, not very extensive but helpful at this time, here

What do you think? Maybe it was the bad conditions for the vid, but Amazon's Paperwhite seems to have a better light..
Hey that's me!

I wanted to make sure the light was visible on camera so it was set to full brightness. You can dim it down to as low as you like, it looks just as uniform and smooth, just dimmer

The colour on camera seems to shift. 5:00 on the video is probably the best representation of the actual colour of the light, if that helps.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote