View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by seajewel View Post
Too bad Sony doesn't sell these, as I think they're slim and fold back nicely, and fit well into the "titanium ecaddy" hard box that I use to case my Reader in when I'm not using it.
I put in a request at the Sony parts request web site. Apparently they do sell them, but the price seems a bit outrageous to me. I'm wondering if it is the wrong part, but it does say "soft" on them. I was thinking it might be the exterior case.

Here is the response I got from the parts search request:

Thank you for contacting Sony's Direct Accessories and Parts Center (DAPC USA).

Model: PRS505
Your question was: Looking for an original replacement cover. (Not the leather accesory covers available at the estore.)

The items you requested are listed below.

Item - ( COVER, SOFT (BLUE) ), 321791601, $107.59 ea.
Item - ( COVER, SOFT (SILVER) ), 321791611, $107.59 ea.

You may place your order using the link below or call 1-800-488-7669.
Shipping charges and local taxes will be added to your order at checkout.

Sony Direct Accessories & Parts Center web site - http://servicesales.sel.sony.com/eco.../web/index.jsp

----
Maybe someone else can repeat the request?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote