Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:36 PM   #83
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
{**Well, of course, I agree with you, SS. It was a perfectly good plan and I totally agree that it was better that you curled up in the grass for a short nap before starting to sneak in. If you hadn't done that there was no telling what would have happened! As it was, I just barely got out of the way before that drone flew over and bombed my perfectly great BBQ! I don't know what they thought it was, but I certainly didn't think it looked like that fortified chicken coop!**}

{**Oh, Wow! You took a pic with your phone when they bombed it?
Click image for larger version

Name:	explosion.JPG
Views:	309
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	72699
Could you send that to me? I want to use it for a wallpaper on mine. Thanks.**}

{**Now, what is it with that huge guy in the white suit that keeps wandering around saying, "It's finger lick'n good!" How does he know? AprilHare and poohbear (who looks to still have all his parts) are still holed up in that dang coop!**}

{**On to Plan B. I have a couple of new grills and they'll never guess what they are. Hee Hee .. Now, quick grab that little dog that's been roaming around here and have him help you sneak in and grab those two snarky chickens.**}
Click image for larger version

Name:	cow grill.JPG
Views:	334
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	72700Click image for larger version

Name:	pig grill.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	72701
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote