View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 03:27 AM   #49
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Two exact same orders from the same IP address using the same credit card in less than a second. I would think some software engineer could prevent that from happening. Oh well, I must be giving engineers too much credit.
Even newegg double-ordered on me a few months ago. It happens still. Of course, it was the result of that stupid "verified by Mastercard" B.S. and me refusing to sign up for it every time...but the Verified By page glitched with a ! script error (unusual...some sort of timeout)...then a refresh ended up with two orders.

Didn't notice until the next day and had to RMA. And then had to contact newegg to trim off the 15% restock fee.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote