View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #139
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayrad View Post
I have a feeling all this may be css related, but I can't find a setting for it to ignore css formatting in the document, like some readers have. Any thoughts?
You can do what I do to get uniform styles for different books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolReader Users Guide
External styles, CSS
For fine tuning of styles, you can change Cascading Style Sheet definition for format. CSS files for different formats (fb2.css, epub.css, htm.css, rtf.css, txt.css, chm.css) can be placed to /.cr3/ directory of SD card. In this case they override internal style in package. As a base, styles from GIT repository of CoolReader (crengine) SourceForge project can be used.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote