View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #19
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Search option

Stupid me.
I was looking for a search option in the Store, to find the Zinio app.
But I have to use the system search, not an app specific search.
From the right bezel, a search option appears.
You enter your search term and then you decide, to which app to apply that term.
You don't have to re-enter the search term, you simply can mark the next app to search there.

In the beginning, that's not very intuitive. But when you're used to it, it actually is great.
You can look up a translation for example in 2 apps, one after another.
Or you could place the 2 dictionaries next to each other.

I imagine:
The features of Surface RT, combined with the marketing genius and design of Apple.
But if I'd have to choose, I already would opt for Surface RT. There are simply way more possibilities...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote