View Single Post
Old 06-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #69
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
Started to read The Road by McCarthy. A very gloomy and depressing story about a father and a son who try to survive in an Utopian America.
I just finished it! What a great novel! It really touched me. I can understand all the fuss about it.

By the way, it reminded me of Parable of the Sower, a science fiction novel by Octavia Butler where the characters had to travel through a California devastated by the global warming. And I thought that Octavia Butler was being pessimistic!
Andanzas is online now   Reply With Quote