View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS650 View Post
Bad: ...I also don't like the fact that locked books do not seem to let me adjust the font size. Other books I prefer 18pt font, but I can't seem to make that work with the locked books.

Ugly: I find that it seems to miss some of the words on the page breaks when viewing locked books. I've seen this mentioned by others a few times, so I am hoping that Ectaco is working on fixing this in a firmware upgrade.
Both these problems ARE fixed with the latest firmware 0.15 which displays the unlocked books from B&N just fine and allows the font size selections. See links and details of upgrading the firmware here
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70171

I find that after some usage I actually like the slider control on the left and now use that more than the other two methods of advancing the page - I hold the JBL in my left hand with my thumb on the slider and have my right hand free to eat or write with...
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote