View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 02:56 AM   #6
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
I may be mistaken but I think the pertinent point is that the Universities in question were giving the kindles to the students. If that is the case then they should be required to give something comparable to blind students. Otherwise they are giving a significant advantage to one group of students over another.

I doubt very much the ruling, or the case, had anything to do with the legality of using the kindle itself.

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote