View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:37 AM   #6
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypt View Post
Oh sorry. I meant MY books. I'm selfish like that . At least that should give you some hope that they are working on moving them all little by little.
Grrrrr - my books will be the last ones. One is a Linux book - perhaps they have problems with the formatting. And Quicksilver from Neal Stephenson - how could they forget the master of science fiction - perhaps I should drop him a line that HIS books are violated.

I'm wondering if the formatting isn't doable with an automated script. In that case it's only a matter of computer power.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote