View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #67
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Wow! At the rate some people read (and taking into account persons who don't utilize the early return option), I can't begin to imagine when the 347th person will get the book.

I'm almost certain the 30 copies would be a twitter thing, as you say. A lot of libraries are probably now scrambling to add more copies.
But why? Will they go out of business or have their grants reduced if they do not have the latest trend? Are they afraid of looking like librarians? I'm afraid to ask how may copies of 50 shades of Grey they have.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote