View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:24 AM   #7
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
my next project is to solve the elusive & intermittent "internet explorer has stopped working" bug. Although I mostly use chrome, I do switch to the IE + Roboform combo for easy access to password protected sites.
so far I've tried: disabling all sort of add-ons, upgraded IE9 to IE10, upgraded roboform v6 to v7 ( & turned off auto-fill), removed last pass, removed ( but now re-enabled) super add blocker, read the equivalent of war & peace on the topic via google...
it is still bugged, but turning off roboform auto fill did stop some repeatable ones e.g. logging into my amazon sellers page.
PS google + last pass is not a bad combo for passwords but I prefer the roboform interface .
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote