Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #554
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
I'm one of those people that has a horrible life because I sleep best from 4am to 11am, while the current world doesn't really give me the chance to do so. (No, it's not "getting used to sleeping from 23:00 to 6:00, because that's what I've been doing for many years, during my work week.) I rarely really sleep except in weekends. The best I can do is slumber. (Not really sleeping, but yet not awake anymore. Somewhere in between...)

It's Sunday now, 1:35 AM. I'll go to bed in about 1,5 hours. Then I'll read for another hour, on a Kindle. When I put the Kindle away, I'll sleep until 10-11 AM (It's still Sunday then, of course.) My Sunday will be great, as was my Saturday.

And monday, hell starts again. The usage of computers, tablets, or reading of books before going to bed, or refraining from these things, does not make any difference.
I'm the exact same way, always have been. Even while pregnant I never fell asleep before 2 am. A front lit ebook reader would probably be less disruptive to my husband than the lit case I use now. More reasons for me to get the Aura
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote