Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 10:40 PM   #77
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
To throw a wrench into things here, I think the whole "calibrate" issue is probably separate issue from the problems of poor battery life. Calibrating, to my mind, is primarily so the battery charge indicator is more reliable. Calibrating, AFAIK, won't make any difference in battery life from full charge to complete discharge.

I'd love to see more posts describing total battery life, from full charge to "Please charge".
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote