Thread: HD ScreenDim on HD
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #19
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlewis78 View Post
Is there a way to bring up the screen dimmer while I am in a book? On another Kindle Fire thread, this was mentioned as a pop up (through settings), but I'm not able to get this. If there is a way, what do I need to do in settings?

I am getting the compact view but it works for me only over the home page (carousel) and not while I am in a book.
I don't have the HD. But I think on most devices you can tap the middle of the page to show the status bar, then either pull down the notification bar or tap on its left side, and then choose ScreenDim.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote