View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #419
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popup View Post
I ordered a 3G Paperwhite on September 11, and until today the expected delivery was Oct. 17. Today, however, I received an update, pushing it to Oct. 25.

I'm very tempted to cancel it and instead order through Amazon UK. (I'm in Switzerland and was planning to have it forwarded through Borderlinx.)

(At Amazon UK they claim that they'll start shipping on the 25th, but once you go through the ordering procedure it changes to Nov.12.)
They are starting to ship on 25th October. I got my order in early, and that's my shipping date.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote