View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 06:28 AM   #7
know-one
Connoisseur
know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.know-one ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kOBO
Well, I bought a 16 (or 14 - I'm always mixed up) gig card and I had close to 700 comics to put on it.
I dragged them onto the card - and it told me something like "700 hours left" so, I went for a shower, did my things and withing less than 40 minutes or so, everything was on my gig card.
I don't use calibre unless I have to convert.
I don't use the eject function when I use the card.

Sorry you're having trouble but, I guess I'm one of the lucky people who's 100% (and more) satisfied...
know-one is offline   Reply With Quote