View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 10:46 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_Enraged View Post
Hi everyone NEWBIE all around here - Just bought a sony 505 cause I want to try E-books (I Have way too many printed books and zero storage). My question is Can I purchase e-books from places other than Connect? and If so What would be the best format to purchase if the "sony" format isn't available? Would HTML be a good format to use? Thanks for any help you can offer!
If you cannot get books at the Connect Store that you want, try a shop like BooksOnBoard or Fictionwise. Purchase MS Reader (LIT) format books. You can use a program called ConvertLIT to remove the DRM and end up with a LIT that is DRM free. Then you can use lit2lrf (part of libprs500) to convert that LIT to LRF to load on your 505 and enjoy reading.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote