Thread: DRM = BAD
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 10:42 AM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Well, Sony does seem to be investing in ebooks. So I don't see Sony closing shop any time soon.
I very much hope you're right. It wasn't that long ago that they opened Connect music though & they're dropping that already (I know it's not exactly the same thing), at least the music buyers can burn a regular CD copy of their music before it goes away. They were pretty big on the PDA market not that long ago & AFAIK they've dropped that completely.

I very much want them to stick with the ebook market & as long as sales are OK & projections are met I'm sure they will.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote