View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #13
ldolse
Wizard
ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.ldolse is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: PRS-650, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I'm curious. What, if anything, should you enter in the preprocess area?
Nothing to enter in the area, just enable the checkbox. Right now nothing is user configurable.

BTW, just found a bunch of lrf files on my system I didn't know about, looking into them now. At first glance it looks like some modifications to the regexes for chapter detection will be needed. I don't think I accounted for the headings to be nested in so many div/span tags, haven't seen that with the other formats.

I'm curious though, for LRF samples I have the sources all look good, and the files are already nicely split per chapter, is this not the case with yours? The only problem I've seen is that in one case a TOC wasn't automatically generated during conversion, but look and feel was ok even in this case.

Last edited by ldolse; 09-14-2010 at 10:24 AM.
ldolse is offline   Reply With Quote