View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 02:56 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
No, the opus is the best 5"

More seriously, "best" is a notion there the depends on your own needs and tastes.
You like the 360 better, I like the opus better. The opus have a better rendering with ePub, that's why Me myself and I prefer it. Even though the 360 have goods ergonomics, multiple level TOC support, and other stuff the opus don't have. But because I think that way don't mean everyone will, you're a proof of it.
The Opus is an excellent machine, I completely agree. What it's currently seriously lacking is any form of bookmarking in ePub files; hopefully this will be resolved in the forthcoming v2.1 firmware.

Last edited by HarryT; 04-08-2010 at 03:08 AM. Reason: Typo
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote