View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #2
japinder
jp
japinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjapinder can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Onyx Boox Note Air, Remarkable 1, Kindle Oasis 2
Hi Max,

How was the missing font interfering with the display of the PDF file? I was thinking that the reader application would just replace it with one of the available 'standard' fonts. Or am I mistaken.

I also have a PDF with heavy color background graphics & it looks pretty bad on my M96, but I though it was due to it being a heavy/complex file to display, since the page started to display, but the reader application just tried to mess around with properly rendering the background graphics.
japinder is offline   Reply With Quote