View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #65
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I used to occasionally buy Computer magazines, PC gaming magazines and stuff like that, but my local library gets pretty much all the magazines I want to read.

So these days I just drop in the library after work or on weekends and spend a morning or afternoon reading magazines, so I don't even buy those anymore.

Actually my local library is fantastic, it provides free wifi, so I can browse on my phone or tablet there. Yes I have wifi at home, but it's nice to get out of the house and get a break from the family sometimes.

They provide free rooms for clubs to meet up as well, so I go there sometimes when the local boardgames club meets up.

They also keep their pbook collection quite up to date, so it's nice to browse the bookshelves and borrow books, magazines, audio books etc.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote