View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 01:57 AM   #16
JsKindle3
My K3 has my heart
JsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitJsKindle3 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaede View Post
Who can't find the time to read? I'll snatch moments in anyplace I'm at: grocery store, doctor's office, my own office, bathroom. No place is not without a chance for a few paragraphs.
you know i actually went out to eat by myself yesterday just to have alone time to read? Then i went to the grocery store and read while i shopped. I am becoming this person. I will steal moments to read. I even played a game on my K3 while waiting for dinner tonight!

My title says im becoming addicted, i think im there. Im beyond there. Theres no turning back now.
JsKindle3 is offline   Reply With Quote