Thread: Gmail new look?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 04:58 PM   #14
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post

Light is mine. I tried wood and a few others but they proved to be only distractions.
Yes, that's what I tried too. I liked the stones as a picture, but hated it as a distracting Theme. I unexpectedly liked Treetops because it placed the detail (the leaves) out of the way on the lower right, and just left me with the simple sky blue. Otherwise I too tend to avoid picture backgrounds in all but my Desktop (and there go for similar pictures with majority areas of "smooth" low detail).

I did like getting rid of the Chat bit too.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote