View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 01:45 PM   #6
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
James, my congrats for the 6th place of the Best Independent Tech Blog Contest!!

What voters said about it...

He's simply the best there is. Great site interface. Proper attribution to linked URLs. Current, timely updates, and good writing style. And he's a real end user of the technology he covers!

Excellent tech tips and advice. They beat the other guys in posting timely tech news.

Gives down to earth, useful information--including pictures--for those of us who aren't techies. I'm very interested in mobile computing and tablet PC's and learn from his thoughts on the subject.

Good coverage of mobile tech and the application of it in daily routine.

It is well written and gives good opinion.

Because on jkontherun I can read about the everyday use of new gadgets.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote