View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:43 AM   #10
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papi View Post
A song of ice and fire by G.R.R. Martin, everyone (well 3 persons) I recommended it to liked it.
I just started reading that series and really enjoyed the first book. However, after looking into it, it seems like the author is in no hurry to finish that series. I think the last book in the series was published in 2005 and there are still 3 more books planned in the series. Just a bit of warning.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote