View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 03:17 AM   #21
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by abenderx View Post
Dopedangel - I can tell you for sure that neither fbReader or iReader create a library beyond the listing of their respective "home" directory on the sd card. For fbReader believe it was /sdcard/books and for iReader it's /sdcard/iReader. I shuffle books in and out of the respective directory and that's all there is to it.
As far as I know ireader doesn't support epub
And I am using fbreader.
My gripe with fbreader is that it does not allow me to browse my ebook directory
it just populates the metadata from the books in its database so I am unable to find the sequence of a series.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote