View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #6
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Thank you. Should have realized that 'template' was a synonym for plugboard (or vice versa) but i didn't & therefore couldn't find what I wanted. As theducks said I use zero to indicate books that belong to a series but have no place in the order. Usually that's because the series itself is unordered-but now that I think about it, not always. (Some series have short story collections where the individual stories take place scattered throughout the rest of the series. I generally put those as index 0 although I'm starting to split them into the individual stories & place them appropriately when I can.)

Anyway, thanks very much.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote