View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #71
fratermus
e-bookworm
fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, K3, KF2, Touch (dying)
Non-subsidized phones don't necessarily require data (or phone) plans at all.

I have some old android phones I use on wifi only. This new one is on a. Tmo prepaid SIM that ends up costing $15/yr for my very few talk mins and 1yr expiration extension. 2g data is available for $2 if you need it for a day, $3 for 3/4g. I use a freedompop wifi dongle ($99) that comes with 500MB. A month (or 1GB if you jump through a trivial, one-time hoop. Google for info). It's worked fine.
fratermus is offline   Reply With Quote