Thread: PRS-T1 Sony PRS T1 Charger
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 04:47 PM   #21
Gary Young
Gary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beautyGary Young does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I bought a PRS-T1 to replace my PRS-650 about a week ago. Then I started looking for a stand alone charger for the T1.

Today I found an HP charger intended for the (discontinued) TouchPad tablet computer being sold off cheap at Staples (Canada). It is pretty standard, Input is 110v AC, and there is one output port for a USB connector. As an added bonus, the charger comes with a USB A to micro-USB cable.

My T1 is happily charging from this power supply as I type this, and the HP charger, including the cable, was only 5.98 Canadian dollars, which was an amazing deal.

Gary
Gary Young is offline   Reply With Quote