Thread: MobileRead July 2010 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #77
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Sorry... I haven't had time to go through, count the noms yet. If someone else wants to do that and post the nominations and number each book has so far, I wouldn't complain.

I will try to get to it tonight when I am home from work... or if not certainly tomorrow since I am taking a 4 day weekend.

BOb
A four-day weekend would be perfect to spend helping us out! Jeeze, BOb, you need to make sure your priorities are straight: MobileRead first, then life and family.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-24-2010 at 07:09 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote