Thread: Color JetBook Color 2 Review
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #57
gamba66
Zealot
gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gamba66 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanvon E920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
I am a very great supporter of the JetBook Lite and certainly do not work for Ectaco, or anyone else for the last two decades.

I hope, to be fair, a thorough investigation of "gamba66"'s affiliations was undertaken?

I also wonder if this "investigation" would have been conducted if "Nate The Great" hadn't taken a position opposing the views of those posters.

Luck;
Ken
Well I would be pleased if someone imvestigates me.. In the end I used to have an onyx m92 and returned because I wasnt happy with it. Why didn't I criticize Onyx? Because their company is legit and their product good, but doesnt fit my needs. I considered getting the JBC2 but after researching these are the sad results I came up with. I would be very interested in any theory why I should have done this for any other reason thenm to bring the truth about this company to the surface.

The only thing I really want is people to think about this company everyone should make their own opinion.

I based all my research on facts, check out the customer reviews, the biased fake posts and their way of making business.
And then tell me why you wouldnt step up to warn people?

I want to see how joblack reacts when his device malfunctions and Ectaco ignores his emails and, instead of repairing. offers him a discount for a new jbc2.

The current reader I own is the E920 which I imported from china and which has no market in europe or elsewhere..

So please tell me what other motivations I have then telling the truth about these borderline criminals?

I think its quite sad that someone who is being honest and stands up for others gets criticized, without any valid facts

Last edited by gamba66; 07-26-2013 at 07:01 PM.
gamba66 is offline   Reply With Quote