View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #13229
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexGrama View Post
I just started The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien and his son, Christopher Tolkien. Wish me luck, I heard it's a difficult read.
Also worthy of note; was the fact that Christopher Tolkien enlisted the help of Guy Gavriel Kay to finish parts of the Quenta Silmarillion. Just throwin' that fun fact out there... I'm not taking a stance on the good/bad, boring/exciting, worthy/unworthy front.

I'm reading Dan Abnett's Eisenhorn Omnibus (Warhammer 40k) right now.
(Had to break out my antique thumb and forefinger page-turning apparatus for this one. They'd been working independently of each other for so long now that they had a bit of trouble working in concert at first—I'm not afraid to admit.)

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-15-2012 at 06:48 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote