View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:20 AM   #6
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling
Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephen_Melling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Second review in for my story collection - although the new review(sort of, anyway) came courtesy of a customer from my day job. I may yet petition him for a full blown review! His short message:

"It was just to say that I have finally got round to buying your book on line, and have read two of the stories. (I’ve had so much to read this year its the first proper chance I’ve had to do some reading for pleasure). I really enjoyed them, if enjoy is the right word. Quite disturbing. You're writing is very well paced and engaging. Keep it up, and good luck with more publishing."

He writes factual books for a living. So fiction for him is pure pleasure - as it should be!

Smashwords link: Falling From Grace

Coupon XN37P at Smashwords will do it for a dollar.

Regards

Stephen-
Stephen_Melling is offline   Reply With Quote