View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, cfw123!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfw123 View Post
But I would like to see the Kindle format added to those who upload ebooks -- but maybe it will work by itself, and only needs to be called it.
The Kindle will open/use the Mobipocket books that you find here just fine, since they don't have any DRM on them. That applies to other sites as well -- non-DRM mobi files should work just fine. Opens up new possibilities, dunnit?

I'm afraid I have no idea how to apply for a copyright, but it should be the same for an e-book (of any format) as it is for a paper book. We do count several authors in our number who probably can answer that question for you.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote